THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

VOTE Radio Cafe, WJR Interview, New VIdeo/Shows etc

What’s UP?! Hope everyone is enjoying summer!!! :) I’m loving it,hardcore. It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these, so get ready for a crap ton of new things.... so you ready... cause here it goes....

NEXT SHOW:
June 11th 10’- The Vintage House-31816 Utica Road, Fraser, MI 48026
*Outside Patio- Acoustic w. Steve Flagg on guitar
*Awesome Outdoor Heated Patio & Bar, with Big Screen TVs, Fireplace & more. :) All ages, no cover.

For more show listings check out my website www.alyssasimmons.com

RADIO- PODCASTS:

RRADIO CAFE’- 9.63 WDVD Podcast VOTE 4 my SONG!!!!
Also LISTEN & VOTE for my song ‘World Turns Dark’ on 96.3 WDVD’s “Radio Cafe” & also this week theres an awesome interview with Abdul “Duke” Fakir of Detroit, the last original member of the “Four Tops.” :) Very Cool & Inspirational!! VOTEEEE!! :) Copy this link.... http://www.theradiocafe.com/detroit.htm

WJR Radios- Newest Podcast “New Voices & Visions interview-
I’ve had some awesome opportunities with different local Radio Stations the first is for WJR Radios Newest Podcast “New Voices & Visions” make sure to check out the video interview & live performance of ‘Stargazers.’ Leave it some love on youtube. xoxo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E5R_B77C-I



NEW VIDEO:
Brand new video of a cover of “What do you want from Me”- Adam Lambert from the HARD ROCK CAFE- Detroit MI May 2010, check it out... SUBSCRIBE/Comment/Share/Rate.... :) www.youtube.com/alyssadsimmons



What’s Next?:
New Photos, Shows, What’s Happening Video etc. Some cool things are brewing right now which I’m real excited about, so help cross your fingers super ridiculously tight for me. :) :) Hope you are all well, I LOVE seeing all of you at shows so THANK YOU for all the love & support you show me, it means everything.

I’ve been performing out a ton, so please be sure to check out my facebook fan page for the latest pictures http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alyssa-Simmons/44319273390?ref=ts Here’s a sample of some....






PS. Last but not least, gotta show you some updated pictures of the babies...

0 comments: