THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday, Hard Rock & Originals

hello! It's 11am on Tuesday morning & I'm still trying to wake myself up, that's been going on for about two hours now. I'm toasting raison bread, and multi tasking with my mouth watering at the thought, I have to look behind me to make sure I'm not burning it.... which I did! ;/ Typical, I'm so good in the kitchen. :/

Anyways I just had a big birthday, another year older... crazy how time flies! I still remember the birthday parties with my friends, building forts, getting barbie dolls as gifts & running around playing pretend. I made a big wish when I blew out my candles but it was the same wish I chose when I was my barbie doll stage, but this time stronger than ever. Big thanks to everyone who sent love my way and all the people there who made it memorable & special. <3 <3 <3 I'll never forget it, I love youuuu rockstarzzz!! 21st :*



I've got lots of things planned ahead and the future is exciting. I'm laying down my originals and hope to record them in DvD format, to introduce you to my new music. I'm working with a talented Video Producer friend from Detroit, and I know the project will turn out amazing. Looking to step into this soon & I'm looking forward to sharing and introducing you to the inside of my head. My note book is full, and I had to start a brand new one... fresh... the newest songs gotta be just that. ;) More to come, don't miss a beat.


Also performed at HRC- Detroit for "The Girls that Rock the Hard Rock Tour" with Fefe Dobson & Deluka, both crazy hard core performers. So great meeting & hanging out with them and love to everyone who came out. :) I'm playing out around Metro Detroit, more & more... please check my upcoming shows on my website www.alyssasimmons.com


I'm out... gotta eat this & play with Sadie & Abbey who are sitting comfortably close to my chair whining & and staring at me with their big blue eyes ready to play. Gotta love a dogs life, I swear! :) ha Peaceeee


0 comments: